Tuscany, Italy - Trip Dates for 2019- April 28, May 3, 2019 and October 6-11,2019
To visit Tuscany is to visit paradise.
Its splendors will appeal to all your senses!
- You will be picked up at the Florence Train Station on Sunday and returned on Friday.
- Relax in spacious accommodations in a Tuscan stone villa, previously a monastery, dating from the 15th Century.
- Sit back as transportation all week is included.
- Savor three meals a day (except for restaurant dining) with wine included.
- Enjoy daily cooking classes based on regional dishes.
- Experience local wineries for an in-depth look at how Chianti wine is made.
- Visit a ceramics shop, where the best hand painted pottery in Tuscany is made
- Go to a village outdoor market.
- Sample different olive oils and learn about their unique differences.
- Shop and explore lovely hilltop towns of Tuscany.
- Go to a Goat Farm and see how goat cheese is produced.
- Learn the art of pizza making from the 26th rated pizza chef in Italy.
- Taste world class charcuterie in Tuscan butcher shops and pastries in local patisseries.
From Rome or Milan: Take the train to the Florence train station. Your hosts will pick you up at the train station on Sunday and returned on Friday.
Rates & Dates
$3500 per person double occupancy
$500 additional single supplement
A detailed itinerary will follow your deposit check. Itinerary subject to change due to weather conditions and closings. Classes limited to 10 students with a minimum of 6. A 15% discount for non-cooking spouses/companions is offered.