Tuscany, Italy - Trip Dates for 2020- May 24-May 30 and Sept 19- 26, 2020
To visit Tuscany is to visit paradise.
Its splendors will appeal to all your senses!
- You will be picked up at the Florence Train Station or Airport on Sunday and returned on Saturday morning.
- Relax in a Tuscan stone villa, previously a monastery, dating from the 15th Century. Situated right in the very Heart of The Chianti Classico Area. Lounge around the pool and be Under The Tuscan Sun.
- Sit back as transportation all week is included.
- Savor a traditional Tuscan continental breakfast and a light meal daily with wine and bottled water included.
- Enjoy daily food experiences based on regional dishes.
- Lunch as a family in a fun Tuscan restaurant (included in the price).
- Experience two (or more if requested) local wineries for an in-depth look at how Chianti wine is made.
- Visit a wine store that is as much as an experience as a store.
- Visit a ceramics shop, where the best hand painted pottery in Tuscany is made
- Go to a village outdoor market.
- Visit a Gelato Factory.
- Sample different olive oils and learn about their unique differences.
- Shop and explore lovely hilltop towns of Tuscany. Visit an amazing hilltop town that dates from Etruscan times.
- Go to a Goat Farm and see how goat cheese is produced and then enjoy a goat cheese tasting.
- Have a special Tuscan pizza adventure. (Included in the price)
- Taste world class charcuterie in Tuscan butcher shops and pastries in local patisseries.
From Rome or Milan: Take the train to the Florence train station. You can also fly directly to Florence Your hosts will pick you up at the train station or airport in Florence on Sunday and can return you to either destination on Saturday morning.
Rates & Dates
$2500 per person double occupancy
$500 additional single supplement
A detailed itinerary will follow your deposit check. Itinerary subject to change due to weather conditions and closings. Classes limited to 10 students with a minimum of 6. A 15% discount for non-cooking spouses/companions is offered.